Friday, December 23, 2005

Limelight and the London Wheel




Coincidently (if you watch Paris Daily Photo, last night I was out photgraphing the London Eye. It is such a well photographed thing that I was looking for some way of showing it to you that was more, well, London. So here it is, through the trees of St James Park, in the lime light of the many gaslights that still light the area. (They may well be the subject of another day). There is a more experimental shot on My Other Stuff

I'm off skiing now, so posts may be a little iregular (today's is early, tomorrow may be late) but I'll try to keep the dose a day going throughout.

posted by Ham at 00:06 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "Limelight and the London Wheel"

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (19:05) : 

That's too funny! Do one in Paris and one in London help us see better? (2 eyes) ok ok...really bad!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile