Sunday, January 22, 2006

Fast food breakfasts - London style




(apologies to everyone - I wasn't able to get a whale photo)

Porrige may be a Scottish dish, but I've never seen another porrige stall outside London. For those that don't know, porrige is what you get when you cook up oats and milk. After adding a little butter and honey, raisins, you have a breakfast that will really stick to your insides.

This enterprising company in Leadenhall Market sell it to passersby.

posted by Ham at 00:37 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Fast food breakfasts - London style"

 

Blogger nebel said ... (03:46) : 

apologies to everyone - I wasn't able to get a whale photo
That's okay, there have been plenty of pictures on the news and the web! Still, London Daily Photo was the first thing I thought of when I heard this story! :)

 

Blogger Post-Denom Jew said ... (05:25) : 

Mmm, I'm drooling

 

Blogger Voix said ... (21:37) : 

You can seriously buy porridge all made up and it isn't disgusting?

Wow.

I think I have to move to London. That sounds delicious. I'm stuck at home with my cold cereal and never have time to cook breakfast except on the weekend.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile