Friday, January 13, 2006

Scary Monsters!




There was once a rather good film maker, who created some very special films, and he went by the name of Hitchcock. He was born in London just up the road from me, and a local underground station has decorated the tunnel into the station with mosaics depicting him and his films. I may try to put a quiz together to see if you can identify the films - this one is easy. Another shot ot two will go onto My Other Stuff.

posted by Ham at 00:37 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Scary Monsters!"

 

Blogger annie mole said ... (06:07) : 

I've already did the quiz last summer!!!

http://london-underground.blogspot.com/2005_10_01_london-underground_archive.html#112944565626960871

Well for 10 of the mosaics anyway!

 

Blogger Ham said ... (17:22) : 

So you did! and excellent it is too - unless I can think of a different angle, I thinkI'll have to let that stand.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile