Tuesday, February 28, 2006

2 CV Spotted In London!



The 2CV (or Deux Chevaux, Two Horsepower) is a French car, a Citroen. But I spotted one yesterday in London! As you can see, the horse power is a little more figurative. Before you accuse me of being mean, mean, mean, I have cropped this shot so as not to show all the gentlemen rushing to their aid. It just wan't me, that's all. And if you have a hankering to see a less sassy version,you should drop by Paris Daily Photo today.

posted by Ham at 00:24 -- Comments here: 6

Comments on "2 CV Spotted In London!"

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (05:18) : 

interesting photo...we just have to bring our camera along all the time...

 

Blogger Tomate Farcie said ... (06:21) : 

But which one is it? I don't recognize it?

 

Blogger Tomate Farcie said ... (20:30) : 

Duh... got it!

 

Blogger Rodney said ... (20:47) : 

Great Pic and analogy!

 

Blogger Ham said ... (01:11) : 

lisi - yes, sometimes I wih I was using a small camera!

tomate - g-o-o-o-d ;-)

Manuel - is tha t achallenge to come up with another funny one, or a dare to annoy a lady like that ? I'll stick with the funnies if that's OK with you.

Mea - I hope you never have the difficulty. Interestingly the road rescue organisations in the UK prioritise calls from women broken down.

Rodney - thanks!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:34) : 

Great!

I like this Daily Photo thing - I've never come across it before.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile