Sunday, February 19, 2006

I'm Back!



Hi folks! This apparation can be seen rising above Farringdon Station, from Turnmill Street. It can't be seen from the trains (I don't think) and I have no idea what it is doing there. It appears to be over what might be a private house, but I don't know. Does anyone know anything?

Thanks to Manuel for pressing the buttons last week!

posted by Ham at 07:04 -- Comments here: 6

Comments on "I'm Back!"

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (15:11) : 

Cool, and there's a light (I think) under it's chin on the roof, it must look very cool at night...

 

Blogger stéphanie et arnaud said ... (18:37) : 

very strange !

 

Blogger Ham said ... (21:21) : 

Lisi, you are right, but Turnmills Night Club is just around the corner, and people often are still queueing to get in at 07:00 .... so who knows what they would make of it in a ... slightly altered?.... state

 

Blogger harveydean said ... (21:29) : 

aaaah Turnmills Night Club - that brings back (dim and) distant memories......

Welcome back Ham...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (22:18) : 

I am really bad, I work round the corner from Farringdon station so use it 5 days a week and I didnt even know that was there.

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (05:40) : 

I love this unknown sculpture. Isn't the dragon (or griffin) the symbol of London?

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile