Pink Ribbon

Sunday, February 19, 2006

I'm Back!



Hi folks! This apparation can be seen rising above Farringdon Station, from Turnmill Street. It can't be seen from the trains (I don't think) and I have no idea what it is doing there. It appears to be over what might be a private house, but I don't know. Does anyone know anything?

Thanks to Manuel for pressing the buttons last week!

posted by Ham at 07:04 -- Comments here: 7

Comments on "I'm Back!"

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (15:11) : 

Cool, and there's a light (I think) under it's chin on the roof, it must look very cool at night...

 

Blogger Arnaud said ... (18:37) : 

very strange !

 

Blogger San Francisco Daily Photo said ... (19:00) : 

I think this was put there to bring good luck to the English football team for the world cup this summer. (sorry, that's all I could come up with at this point)

Manuel

 

Blogger Ham said ... (21:21) : 

Lisi, you are right, but Turnmills Night Club is just around the corner, and people often are still queueing to get in at 07:00 .... so who knows what they would make of it in a ... slightly altered?.... state

 

Blogger Dean Harvey said ... (21:29) : 

aaaah Turnmills Night Club - that brings back (dim and) distant memories......

Welcome back Ham...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (22:18) : 

I am really bad, I work round the corner from Farringdon station so use it 5 days a week and I didnt even know that was there.

 

Blogger Michael said ... (05:40) : 

I love this unknown sculpture. Isn't the dragon (or griffin) the symbol of London?

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile