Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Chocks Away!



One of London's best kept secrets for shoppers is Marylebone High Street. I even forgive them calling it Marylebone Village

Little indepedent shops sit alongside trendy worldwide brands. This picture is of Rococo Chocolates, a British chocolatier, and they are every bit as good as they look.

A couple more pics on My Other Stuff

posted by Ham at 00:08 -- Comments here: 11

Comments on "Chocks Away!"

 

Blogger Rodney said ... (05:45) : 

Great shot Ham! Thanks for the Chocolate.

 

Blogger Nicola said ... (07:17) : 

Hm, yummy, yummy. A paradise for chocolate lovers!

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (09:30) : 

beautiful place, I can smell the sweetness...the samples on the counter are so tempting

 

Blogger Andreea said ... (10:33) : 

hmmm, the competition :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:38) : 

The only british chocolate I know is the one with mint inside... Looks like there is a huge choice in here :-)

 

Blogger Sam said ... (13:07) : 

I LOVE chocolate.
This is making me drool.

 

Blogger Ineke said ... (14:15) : 

Apart from being a chocoholic and saying thanks for this picture, I also want to thank you for showing me the way to Hello!
Turns out it's much easier than i feared.

 

Blogger Eric said ... (18:13) : 

That's a cool shot. Did you ask permission to take it?!

 

Blogger Ham said ... (00:13) : 

Thanks for the comments folks.

Andreea....But you only have one chocolate shop, it's called Belgium.

Marjorie - I hope you mean Bendick's Bittermints, not After Eight

Eric - Do you mean taking the picture, or the chocolates?

 

Blogger Anna said ... (06:00) : 

Comme cela est appétissant !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:24) : 

I'm sorry but yes I meant After Eight hihihihi! But I promise I'll try to find and taste Bendick's Bittermints in Paris :-)

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile