Thursday, March 16, 2006

Coys of Kensington



For me, one of the very best bits about London is Coys of Kensington. It is in Queens Gate Mews, and you would NEVER find it if you weren't looking. I've been making the pilgrimage for years now; I took a date there once, saying there were some wonderful cars to see. Her reaction was "Oh... they're OLD cars.... But new cars are better than old cars". I didn't see her much after that.

More pictures, on My Other Stuff. If I'm encouraged I might post pictures of the cars I've owned.

posted by Ham at 00:05 -- Comments here: 6

Comments on "Coys of Kensington"

 

Blogger Ineke said ... (14:04) : 

Do you mean you have actually had one or more of these oldtimers?
Woa!
Then again, when my husband turned 39 he fulfilled every boys dream and bought himself a Porsche.

 

Blogger Denton said ... (17:20) : 

Dutchie, as long as the Porsche is not red the purchase is not officially a mid life crises.

Ham, great photo and I really like the photos on your other stuff site.

 

Blogger Sam said ... (19:38) : 

That is an amazing Rolls Royce. WOW

 

Blogger Tomate Farcie said ... (21:16) : 

Yes, please do! (post pictures of cars you owned!)

Old cars are totally cool.

 

Blogger Ham said ... (00:45) : 

OK! you persuaded me... they are on My Other Stuff BUT I've tucked them away on January 17th, as the pictures aren't that good.

 

Blogger hfkais said ... (03:05) : 

oh, that's Rolls Royce!! very great... that is very luxury!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile