Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Fun with FAT - the Blue House



This is the Blue House in Garner Street was designed by FAT. And yes, it is supposed to look like a dolls house. Enjoy their site - don't miss their Guide to Become A Famous Architect.

posted by Ham at 00:44 -- Comments here: 8

Comments on "Fun with FAT - the Blue House"

 

Blogger Pirjo said ... (07:23) : 

Your posts includes so interesting links that I almost afraid to come and look the daily photo, especially if I got to get some work to done ;-)

 

Blogger Carrie Nichols said ... (16:11) : 

What an interesting building!

 

Blogger Jean said ... (16:19) : 

You not only do lots of research but have fun projects. I am on my way to being an architect! Thank you.

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (17:58) : 

Hi Ham, I have to invite you to see HKDP today, my post's title is "Blue House in Wanchai" :-)...yours are younger and cute!

 

Blogger Liz Feliz said ... (21:24) : 

I agree with you Piu!! You have to TAKE YOUR TIME to visit here. I really enjoyed this cute/arty/modern/original construction...

 

Blogger Natalie said ... (22:25) : 

It's certainly different looking, but I don't thing it looks particularly like a doll house. Maybe a cardboard house.

 

Blogger Ham said ... (08:02) : 

piu, liz, as recent arrivals you may not have seen one of my favorite images and posts on a Leonard Cohen song, which could be good for a bored half hour.

no.78 - Good luck - now you know how to become famous, too!

Natalie - It's quite mobile in the mind, but it's the child's drawing of a house style front, and the way that the rest of the house plays with your perceptions that I enjoy.

 

Blogger Anna said ... (13:15) : 

Quelle maison originale ! Cela donne très envie d'aller la visiter.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile