Friday, June 09, 2006

Rendez vous with more dp bloggers



As the Paris Blogger Bash draws closer, the stories start coming out. First, we have Eric telling three charming women to arrive on Wednesday when the party is on Friday (I'd like to state it clearly here and now that I do not suspect Eric of any nefarious motives, I'm certain it was a simple administrative error). Then Mark let slip that he'd been entertaining some bloggers. Now I find that some more bloggers, including Mr Vortigen have set up a party in Magma Books in London (must be cousins, look at the similariities). I'm confused.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 6

Comments on "Rendez vous with more dp bloggers"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (00:52) : 

Amusing characters. All you need now are Wallace & Gromit

 

Blogger hfkais said ... (07:57) : 

very cute dolls. I like dog, frontline!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (08:49) : 

Hehehe funny ham! I'm so jealous of all you guys! I want to fly to Paris right now!

 

Blogger danne said ... (17:51) : 

To bad I didn't know you before because then I wiould have invited you to my blogparty (see todays picture with the panncakes 2006-05-20/1 ) :-) Well, I'll invite you the next time. cheers from a swede living in Guatemala.

 

Blogger Jenny said ... (18:49) : 

These guys plus Charlie's Angels plus the Coneheads - not sure I really want to go to that party after all!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (15:15) : 

rofl at title!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile