Sunday, July 09, 2006

Worldwide Web Garden



I went to the Hampton Court Flower Show today. There was only ever one picture for the blog - this is the Worldwide Web Garden",

"The inspiration for the garden came from a growing awareness and acceptance of our reliance on the worldwide web for the exchange of knowledge and communication on a global basis" It won a bronze medal.

Anyone who is interested can see the rest of my photos on this link. There are a lot of them.

posted by Ham at 00:28 -- Comments here: 7

Comments on "Worldwide Web Garden"

 

Blogger Eric said ... (06:24) : 

What can I say??? Perfect mix between nature and technology.

 

Blogger Jazzy said ... (12:18) : 

Very nice garden. I enjoyed your Hampton Court Flower Show photo album very much.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:29) : 

Wonderful! I am pleased to know that there is another person like myself out there who doesn't know when to stop pressing the shutter release :)

 

Blogger alice said ... (13:47) : 

Tes photos sont très réussies! J'ai bien aimé le canapé rose et la porte bleue...I'd want so much to see this flower show and also the Chelsea one!

 

Blogger edwin s said ... (17:38) : 

it's an excellent floral installation. thanks for posting it Ham.

 

Blogger Ham said ... (19:57) : 

Eric, louise, jazzy, edwin, thanks - I think the only thing on my lap top here would be a gin and tonic ;-)

Bondbloke - we may not be alone ;-)

Alice - merci, Chelsea etait l'exposition le plus important, mais ceci est le plus grand. Les deux sont tres agreeable, et, c'est possible a trouve les bonne idees.

 

Blogger John said ... (00:38) : 

Hey don't forget to get a picture of the aussies garden when they win the gold at the Chelsea flower show for the 3rd year running!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile