Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Big Car!



This ford Fairlane is a little out of place on London's narrow streets, but you can't miss it, for sure, so I suppose it's a good advert.

I'm on holiday for the next two weeks, posts continuing by magic, but I will not be able to answer comments.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 7

Comments on "Big Car!"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (08:11) : 

Nice car, but a real petrol gobbler. I wonder if Poppies' food is worth gobbling too?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:00) : 

Have a wonderful holiday. Nice car by the way.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (23:16) : 

Nice red and white car! Hope you enjoy your vacation :)

 

Blogger Sally said ... (23:18) : 

LOL. Here in sydney the cars that stand out ar ethe tiny Smart cars, and they are used as mobile billboards with advertising all over most of them!

(Not that we have very many of this model of Fairlanes around, but I do remember them from my childhood)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:22) : 

what a beutifull car!

 

Blogger Kim said ... (15:48) : 

Seattle has tons of classic cars such as this still driving the streets daily. I'll have to post a photo. When I was a very young child I rode coast to coast in a car of this model and vintage (gray and white, though), mostly kneeling on the back seat watching other cars from the back window. It took 3 days, with only one overnight stop in Wyoming. Are we there yet? :-) Poppies seems a cheerful place to grab a bite.
-Kim

 

Anonymous Timmy Radloff said ... (18:15) : 

Mobile advertising, heh heh... Well, that might be a good car for that purpose. It's big, yeah, but more importantly, it's got a design that looks good. It's got positive impact radiating from its car parts!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile