Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Drill Hall



Bear with me for this one - you need to be able to read the inscription, effectively dedicating the building to god, and finishing "God Save the Queen"

You see, this is the Drill Hall, a Gay theatre/dance venue. God save the queen!!!


I'm on holiday for the next two weeks, posts continuing by magic, but I will not be able to answer comments.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "The Drill Hall"

 

Blogger breadchick said ... (03:31) : 

Have a great holiday Ham!

 

Blogger Kim said ... (05:19) : 

Very witty double entendre! Love the colors on the pillar.
-Kim

 

Blogger Annie said ... (15:23) : 

I wish they'd written "God Save the Queens."

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile