Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hit me with your rhythm stick!



Me Tarzan. It's odd what you see in London sometimes.

posted by Ham at 00:01 -- Comments here: 7

Comments on "Hit me with your rhythm stick!"

 

Blogger Kim said ... (00:30) : 

Welcome back to Londontown. Can't wait to hear some travel tales when you catch your breath. This guy looks a bit more like Fred Flintstone than Tarzan.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (07:07) : 

Welcome back!! Where's Jane and Cheetah?

 

Blogger jo said ... (09:21) : 

Just came accross your blog today -where have you been all my life??

This is what London is about - quirky little happenings and hidden little gems.

I have added you to my bloggers list.

Keep up the great blogging!! xx

 

Blogger twistedzero said ... (09:23) : 

what's really funny is his expression. hehe!

 

Blogger Ryan said ... (17:02) : 

I always wonder when I see people like this if they lost a bet or something. Then I wonder if I lost a bet like that if I could go through with it.

 

Blogger Eric said ... (06:47) : 

peter...maybe it's a stunt for the Graham Norton show!

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (19:52) : 

Who did you get to take this snap of you Ham?

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile