Pink Ribbon

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hit me with your rhythm stick!



Me Tarzan. It's odd what you see in London sometimes.

posted by Ham at 00:01 -- Comments here: 10

Comments on "Hit me with your rhythm stick!"

 

Blogger Kim said ... (00:30) : 

Welcome back to Londontown. Can't wait to hear some travel tales when you catch your breath. This guy looks a bit more like Fred Flintstone than Tarzan.

 

Anonymous Helen said ... (07:07) : 

Welcome back!! Where's Jane and Cheetah?

 

Blogger jo said ... (09:21) : 

Just came accross your blog today -where have you been all my life??

This is what London is about - quirky little happenings and hidden little gems.

I have added you to my bloggers list.

Keep up the great blogging!! xx

 

Blogger twistedzero said ... (09:23) : 

what's really funny is his expression. hehe!

 

Blogger Darren said ... (09:40) : 

From Logan Daily Photo - Although his choice of clothing is questionable, at least he knows that leopard skin pattern clothing is all the rage in New York.

He is probably the most fashionable person in the photo due to that fact.

 

Blogger Peter said ... (12:46) : 

There's only one question - Why?!

 

Blogger Ryan of OC Photos said ... (17:02) : 

I always wonder when I see people like this if they lost a bet or something. Then I wonder if I lost a bet like that if I could go through with it.

 

Blogger Eric said ... (06:47) : 

peter...maybe it's a stunt for the Graham Norton show!

 

Blogger Alexander said ... (05:23) : 

New York City has its naked cowboy, London has its....well, it's something entirely different, let's just leave it at that.

 

Blogger lynn said ... (19:52) : 

Who did you get to take this snap of you Ham?

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile