Sunday, August 06, 2006

LSE Campus



On the subject of the LSE, I'd like to show you one of their buildings. I like the LSE, because it always seemed to me to have one of the best campus atmospheres of any of the London colleges.

I'm on holiday for the next two weeks, posts continuing by magic, but I will not be able to answer comments.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "LSE Campus"

 

Blogger Passante said ... (16:01) : 

UCL didn't have a campus atmosphere, but it was a wonderful place to go to university!

 

Blogger Toulouse Photo Day said ... (22:20) : 

Could you post a photo one day of the famous "London business school"?

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile