Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Theme - A self portrait in a favorite place



This is my self portrait at the bottom of the gherkin.

Twenty four daily blog sites worldwide are posting on the same theme today - click a number to visit.
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
20 -
21 -
22 -
23 -
24



I'm on holiday for the next two weeks, posts continuing by magic, but I will not be able to answer comments.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 14

Comments on "Theme - A self portrait in a favorite place"

 

Blogger Sally said ... (03:59) : 

Ham - you look somewhat errr - glassy.

 

Blogger Mylagan said ... (07:27) : 

Beautiful...bike :)

You write "favorite" ? Strange. I once wrote that word in an email and my penfriend (living in London) said it was not correct, English people write "favourite".

 

Blogger ems said ... (07:45) : 

mll - 'favorite' does make me cringe. Definitely has an 'u' in it.

 

Blogger Marie McC said ... (09:13) : 

Nice, Ham. I do enjoy a mystery!

 

Blogger edwin s said ... (10:27) : 

and magically, you are reflected! wonderful!

 

Blogger Kathrine said ... (12:02) : 

The shapes makes this photo very beautiful - and I agree - it has something mysterious too...

Have a nice holiday!

 

Blogger Nuno said ... (16:18) : 

Geometric Ham!

 

Blogger Denton said ... (18:06) : 

I have to get a bike! All the DP bloggers seem to have one.

 

Blogger jenni said ... (18:07) : 

I love reflections, and this is nicely done. I like that you are on your bike, showing another part of your personality!

 

Blogger Passante said ... (21:42) : 

I saw the Gherkin for the first time a month ago and liked it too. I even did a post on it here.

 

Blogger Kim said ... (05:39) : 

Ham, this is such a clever and very well done shot. I love it! Enjoy your hols, and we'll enjoying hearing more from you on your return,
-Kim

 

Blogger Kala said ... (10:45) : 

woonderful reflection photo - and what a great majic act with being able to post on holidays =)

 

Blogger Mylagan said ... (13:01) : 

Thank you for your answer Ems.
(And I've learnt one more idiom)

 

Blogger Tomate Farcie said ... (05:44) : 

Nice bike! ;)

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile