Monday, September 04, 2006

Now that's what I call a back garden



If you are the Queen, St James' Park is your back garden. Often overlooked by visitors and Londoners alike, it is the most peaceful and pretty of London's Parks. I'm not the only one who feels that way.

posted by Ham at 00:50 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "Now that's what I call a back garden"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (04:21) : 

^_^! its very placid and quiet! i wish i was there :D

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (04:39) : 

Very nice. I was just in London last week on vacation and walked through this park on our way back from the Cabinet War Rooms. Lots of ducks and other odd looking birds.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (18:22) : 

I'm glad it is still able to be peaceful, even now. Remember going there to (almost) throw myself in the lake with the bread that was meant for the ducks as a kid. :) Not sure I'd want it for a garden tho' all the lawn mowing, pruning and such might be a bit demanding.

 

Blogger Kate said ... (00:27) : 

Enormous building and calm,peaceful water. Not bad!

 

Blogger Sally said ... (14:36) : 

Absolutely correst! One of my very favourite London parks too.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile