Saturday, September 23, 2006

Technology while you wait



A few days ago Eric showed you the A Parisian bus stop, with its fashion display. In London, we are into technology. We just show you the way to the nearest pub. Thought you might be interested in this touch screen computer built into the bus shelter, near Tottenham Court Road.

posted by Ham at 00:24 -- Comments here: 9

Comments on "Technology while you wait"

 

Blogger Eric said ... (01:10) : 

How about a combination of this bus stop and the one one in Paris? It would tell you where to find the garment that is on display in the ad...

Much less fun than the nearest pub, but much more healthy!

 

Blogger Ame said ... (02:54) : 

OMGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD HAM! I simply HAD to come tell you that you win THE PRIZE for best comment on Eric's "mannequin" post....geeez, I almost wet my pants laughing!!! Sorry, tears (from laughing so hard I'm crying!) clouding up my eyes...otherwise I'd have a look-see around your blog and comment...love the Pub Map one tho! Somehow I don't think people have too much trouble finding them ya think? Thanks again for the laugh! I have to visit more often...you're instrumental in bringing me on board this crazy family! (=

 

Blogger Jing said ... (10:19) : 

The bus shelters are normal in Shanghai. You can see it everywhere. :)
some are very simple, some are very high-tech. :D
Hm...but the bus is too crowded during the rush hours, i seldom notice the shelters, just concern the bus i will take...

have a nice weekend~~~
:D

 

Blogger Ineke said ... (14:19) : 

I think that's a brilliant idea for a bus. I've once seen something like that in a museum, where you could get all sorts of links for artists from the same period, or simply background info.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (15:08) : 

It's a case of 'Press & Go'!

 

Blogger Kitten Heels said ... (20:58) : 

You know I thought I saw one of these before, I thought it was a joke! One of those things where you press and press and all the time you're being filmed for a programme on channel 4...

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (21:00) : 

This is really great Ham. Now, if we could find a way to check our favourite blogs from the sign, that would be perfect.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (16:34) : 

Bet it's bloody expensive to replace when some yobbo comes along and kicks it in for fun!!

 

Blogger Tomate Farcie said ... (00:58) : 

Hmmm.. I think I'll go to the pub first, then think about whether or not I really need that new coat.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile