Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Art Deco Heaven




Today, as a result of The Way We See It, I'm in Church Street. You can see my efforts to be creative over there. Here I can tell you that this is the place to come if you are into Art Deco, and are looking for the highest concentration of 20's antique shops in one place. Oh yes, there was another photo from there that I wanted to see the light of day.

posted by Ham at 00:32 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Art Deco Heaven"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (16:21) : 

The sign board is quite tasteful and I like this.

 

Blogger Meg said ... (08:18) : 

Ummm, with two men sitting like that, it's kind of hard to go into the shop, I feel.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (15:23) : 

This just makes me laugh, this shot! How To Avoid Retail Success.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile