Thursday, October 05, 2006

A Lunar Landscape



You might have thought I have played around with this image in photoshop, but those colours are real. This is the mud banks of the Thames at low tide, quite near the building from yesterday. I love that feeling of desolation.

posted by Ham at 00:53 -- Comments here: 7

Comments on "A Lunar Landscape"

 

Blogger Jing said ... (03:55) : 

Um..yes, it looks really like something unreal~~
:)
but so glamorous!!
Things always have 2 sides, if we use our eyes to spy on them carefully!
...Jing

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (07:23) : 

Great picture. I had to do a double take because at first it looked upside-down!

 

Blogger Kris said ... (08:57) : 

wouldnt have guessed you took this in London. Just love the simplicity :)

 

Blogger ems said ... (21:14) : 

Superb. You'd never guess it is the Thames.

 

Blogger Carraol said ... (15:14) : 

Sad view, Great shot.

 

Blogger Nathalie H.D. said ... (13:47) : 

Beautiful, beautiful picture. It really speaks to me. While it may not be the one that draws the most comments, it's one of my favourites.

 

Blogger Ham said ... (17:48) : 

Thanks all - Natalie, yes this is one of my favourites, too.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile