Friday, October 13, 2006

No, No, No!



I was going to turn this into the start of yet another series - "London's Hidden Green Spaces" I may yet. You will never find this, unless you go looking for it. The Phoenix Garden is behind the Phoenix Theatre, boxed in on all sides, and was established as a community garden in the 80's, on a second world war bomb site.

STOP PRESS: I've just discovered I've made it into the top 50 most influential UK bloggers! Yay! Thanks folks. ( I rather like the cartoons, too)

posted by Ham at 00:07 -- Comments here: 11

Comments on "No, No, No!"

 

Blogger Ryan said ... (06:08) : 

So what is allowed here?
BTW I liked yeasterdays photo. Nice use of the shadow.

 

Blogger Eric said ... (07:37) : 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! I would not like to have these people as my government!

I loved yesterday's photo too.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (08:08) : 

Where are bike riding, beer swilling junkie dogs meant to go then?

 

Blogger Jazzy said ... (09:29) : 

great!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:12) : 

There are tons of fabulous hidden or little known gardens in London - when I had a week off last year, before moving away from the Big Smoke, I went to quite a few of them and had a great time. Some I'd recommend (all google-able) are Choumert Square Gardens in Peckham Rye, Chumleigh Street Gardens in Burgess Park (Camberwell/Elephant & Castle way), and Kensington Roof Gardens. Well worth a visit.

 

Blogger ems said ... (18:39) : 

Well done, you!

 

Blogger Kitten Heels said ... (20:14) : 

Well done Ham!

and Ryan...it appears you can smoke...and chew gum methinks

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (08:08) : 

The only sign missing is "NO FUN!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (23:53) : 

must be a good single track there to go carve up,i think you should have a critical mass roll thru it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13:16) : 

Fun-loving bunch aren't they... Great photo, and well done for the top 50 accolade!

 

Blogger Meg said ... (08:22) : 

Congratulations! Yay! Now that you are so powerful and influencial, maybe you can do something about the park.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile