Friday, October 27, 2006

Radio Days



If you want to find one of the best stockists of vintage clothing and memorabilia in London, come to Lower Marsh. You will find Radio Days, stocked floor to ceiling with those bits and pieces from the 20's through to the 70's that take you straight back to another era. I couldn't resist postingthis photo of some - happy ? - stockings.

posted by Ham at 00:12 -- Comments here: 6

Comments on "Radio Days"

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (05:49) : 

Love the faces on this heads! Not to mention the hats. My mum was a big hat wearer, so it really made me smile. Thanks Ham.

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (08:54) : 

Hi Ham, do they know you take this photo? because I may write to them and check the price of that green hat?

 

Blogger Ham said ... (09:39) : 

Lisi - yes the guy in the shop (the owner) knows I took the photo. Let me know if I can help.

 

Blogger Oleanderman said ... (11:11) : 

For some reason mannequins scare me a little... weird - but nice shot ham.

 

Blogger Kitten Heels said ... (14:04) : 

Hmmm they sell hats but the big question...do they sell shoes?! mmmm vintage shoes!

Like the jewellery too.

Think I may have to go a-wandering!

 

Blogger Felicia said ... (18:34) : 

Love the hats, I thought they were wigs at first. I love the vintage look.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile