Friday, December 22, 2006

Covent Garden Christmas Lights



....as brought to you by Miss Ham! I may be biased, but I liked it.

posted by Ham at 00:22 -- Comments here: 6

Comments on "Covent Garden Christmas Lights"

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (00:41) : 

Hello Miss Ham! Great photo and how posh the christmas lights are in Covent Garden. Lovely.

 

Blogger Anne@Kitschy Vintage said ... (02:50) : 

Thanks, Miss Ham! I wish I could be in Covent Garden to see the Christmas lights, instead of in Michigan.

 

Blogger jonemo said ... (09:48) : 

Hi Miss Ham!

Very nice photo! We should start a series on London Christmas lights together, yours fits in perfectly with mine from the day before yesterday.

 

Blogger Dsole said ... (14:53) : 

Hi!
It's this big thing in the middle of the street? wow!

another madrid dailyphoto blog

 

Blogger Lunar Chick said ... (19:15) : 

I love the ones in Covent Garden, so classy! Much better than the ones in Oxford Street. Did you see the ones on Bond Street? And count how many people take pictures of the ones on Debenhams!!!

 

Blogger Tomate Farcie said ... (21:10) : 

So do I! Well done, Miss Ham! :-)

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile