Friday, December 08, 2006

My Precious



Forbidden Planet is London's premier SF & Fantasy shop - you never who you will meet when you visit. The tinsel just sets off the rat, don't you think?

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 10

Comments on "My Precious"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (00:51) : 

Wow, that just sort of popped out there while loading. Scared me a bit.
I heard the original Robbie the Robot from Forbidden Planet movie was located today in a SW USA giftshop/truckstop. Not sure if that's just rumor. Maybe it's Leslie Nielsen who's in the truckstop. Like I said, don't know.

Where is this place?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (03:14) : 

wow...like ja, i was scared a little too.
:))
hee hee...but so interesting shop!!
i'd like to go

jing
shanghai daily photo

 

Blogger Jing said ... (03:20) : 

wow...like ja, i was scared a little too.
:))
hee hee...but so interesting shop!!
i'd like to go

jing
shanghai daily photo

 

Blogger Sally said ... (07:33) : 

Precioussssssssssssssssssss....

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (12:40) : 

OK, I just can't resist: Ham, you don't have any frrrrrrrriends...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13:45) : 

Ooo I haven't been down there for years.. must revisit, I'm sure there'll be something for our youngest.

 

Blogger Kitten Heels said ... (14:50) : 

One of my ex-boyfriends used to love that shop, it really is a move-lover's paradise...but not every other day!

I never knew Gollum had blue eyes? And I love the tinsel skirt in the background!

 

Blogger ems said ... (21:22) : 

This made me laugh. I used to work for the company that supplies them with many of their products. I am assuming the other FPs are still around...Liverpool, Glasgow, Dublin...the list goes on...

 

Blogger heidi said ... (15:50) : 

Poor misunderstood creature.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13:28) : 

How freaky is he? It's not the first time you've been photographing things in fantasy shops, in the pursuit of educating your DP readers of course, Ham, is it? Anything you want to share? lol

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile