Saturday, December 16, 2006

Ordinary Londoners



A group of ordinary Londoners at 9:00a.m. last Sunday morning. I stopped my bike and asked if I could take a photo. "Sure," they said. I asked them the reason for the garb. Mental instability, they told me. OK.

posted by Ham at 00:26 -- Comments here: 13

Comments on "Ordinary Londoners"

 

Blogger Carol E. said ... (04:19) : 

This is so much fun! I am really enjoying doing a similar thing... stopping people and asking to take their picture. Everyone has been so nice about it, and they seem to enjoy it as much as I do. I'm glad to see this group of fun-loving London'ers.

 

Blogger ems said ... (08:52) : 

Still out from the night before, perhaps?

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (11:40) : 

lol yes i confirm they are ordinary Londoners. And they're drinking water, too, so they don't even have an excuse. They're from the 'I'm mad, i am' brigade.
Lovely shot.

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (11:41) : 

oh.. and lovely people too. Hi!!

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (11:51) : 

Come on then Ham where's this new avatar? I've changed mine. Your turn.

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (12:10) : 

ah and mine didn't appear. How weird. Well, i have changed it, honestly!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13:05) : 

Fredie Flintoff's done their head in ???? [Sally, whom blogger currently won't let post under her name]

 

Blogger Jing said ... (13:35) : 

cool~~all black costume!!
:P
and really Ordinary Londoners??
to me, not ordinary!!
:D

have a nice weekend.

jing
shanghai daily photo

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (16:41) : 

Ah so you've changed it. It's very ... pleasant Ham. Bit of a cop out though isn't it! Where are YOU? lol

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (20:03) : 

:)) in which case we need mentally instable people! Good catch!

 

Blogger Susan said ... (23:34) : 

Would'nt life be such fun if we were all a bit more unstable from time to time?
Love the elephant photo.
Birnham wood post - very clever link to McBeth!

 

Blogger Ame said ... (03:05) : 

Ham, give Lynn the prize for the most posts here today, LOL! And HEY! I need to be there in that shot...I'd fit right in! Pink & lavender hair...mental instability...leather & boots! Do I have to have a British accent to qualify? ;-)

 

Blogger GaĆ«lle said ... (19:08) : 

You don't find people like them so often here in France.
And by the way, when you find some, a lot of people just look at them as if they were the worst thing they've ever seen. That's sad. And that's why I miss so much my time spent in England...

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile