Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Banksy



A good start to the new year in London has to be a Banksy, this one is at the top of Hatton Garden. I like what he did with Paris Hilton

posted by Ham at 00:09 -- Comments here: 11

Comments on "Banksy"

 

Blogger DXBluey said ... (04:25) : 

Hi Ham,

Great! I am big Banksy fan. He seems to have his haters out there, but I love the playfulness of his works.

Cheers!

Bluey

 

Blogger ems said ... (08:21) : 

Like it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (08:35) : 

Aye, always nice to find some Banksy about.

 

Blogger Jon said ... (09:37) : 

Excellent. I keen on Banksy's draws. No one could reproach that's he dirties city's walls.
Pour un art free urban modern art ! Support !

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (13:12) : 

Amazing work.

 

Blogger Dsole said ... (13:16) : 

Hi!
what a coincidence! Check out for madrid dailyphoto blog today post!!

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (16:55) : 

Funny Ham, I had never heard of this artist. I love this photo and the link you included with his other pranks.

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (18:31) : 

He should replace Paris Hilton with ... well anything really.

 

Blogger Tony Morris said ... (11:06) : 

I knew nothing of Banksy until a friend of mine bought me his book, 'Wall and Piece' for Christmas. I would recommend this book to anyone wishing to explore his art further.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (06:47) : 

www.misswit.net/banksy.html

check it out!

 

Blogger GaĆ«lle said ... (20:02) : 

Banksy is definitely a great artist.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile