Friday, January 19, 2007

Just a logo...



As I went past the National Film Theatre on the South Bank, I noticed their logo and thought it looked rather good, especialy in the drab rain. Posted by Picasa

posted by Ham at 00:12 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "Just a logo..."

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (00:44) : 

Does indeed Ham, very colourful. I do envy you just walking around London, i miss it very much. I do get there sometimes now but not enough.

 

Blogger scouter573 said ... (04:57) : 

Is there a fad going on here? The National Film Theatre has the angular and triangular logo of multiple colors. And at the end of your post, there's a Picasa logo that's angular and triangular of multiple colors. Hmmm.....

 

Blogger ems said ... (06:49) : 

The concrete round there needs brightening up. A welcome addition I think.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (07:15) : 

rather good? I think it's an awesome logo! :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (08:42) : 

not just a logo. but an interesting one as well.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile