Thursday, January 18, 2007

Neal's Yard reprise



While we're back in Covent Garden, you may care to visit the salad bar. You may think "Hey, what a great place" and you'd be right. But then you wouldn't know anything about the flour mill and bakery that used to be here, twenty five years ago. There still is a Neals Yard Bakery - just not in Neal's Yard. That's progress.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 7

Comments on "Neal's Yard reprise"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (07:56) : 

Interesting display of masks. Are they there to keep away bad customers and officials from the local council?

 

Blogger Mental Floss said ... (08:02) : 

What a colourful place this is

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (09:27) : 

Great photo and i'd love to pop in there some time. Bet the salads are wonderful, did you eat there?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13:19) : 

I really like their food here, though it's a bit on the pricy side (I'm a student!). You need to check out the frog in the toilet :)

Neal's Yard is one of my favourite places in London. I'm yet to find anywhere quite like it in Glasgow.

 

Blogger Dave said ... (19:30) : 

I really like Covent Garden, I went there last year when I was visiting the UK. Keep up the nice work.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (03:13) : 

Interesting place. I love all the colors!

 

Blogger GaĆ«lle said ... (20:03) : 

I like the atmosphere of this shot.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile