Monday, January 29, 2007

No minute ever comes back...

 
It is worth searching out this clock on Liberty's in Great Marlborough Street on the hour, to see George chase his dragon. Over hte years, they seem to have turned into the best of friends because next hour the two will be back for another performance.

posted by Ham at 01:05 -- Comments here: 6

Comments on "No minute ever comes back..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (03:08) : 

Great post! I like the inscription below the clock. Who is it by?

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (10:27) : 

I remember this beautiful building. Used to go there in the seventies quite a bit. Showing my age now...

 

Blogger Catherine said ... (18:48) : 

Is this near Carnaby Street?

 

Blogger Ham said ... (23:47) : 

Oh yes, gata, as you can see now ;-)

 

Blogger Jean said ... (00:01) : 

This is one of my favourite spots.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (15:18) : 

Hi,
I am Belgian
I really like your pictures and what you write about this.
Forgive me my bad English but I can't write it fluently.
I hope come soon in England
see you!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile