Wednesday, January 17, 2007

What's the time?


Several days ago, I said I tell you about Tim Hunkin. You see, the sculpture I was talking about in the window is actually an . automaton. This picture is of his water clock in Covent Garden, and it used to work, too. This is how it used to work, and here is another. They are really too much fun to describe.

Checkout these experiments if you or your kids want some fun, and don't forget his website.

posted by Ham at 00:42 -- Comments here: 1

Comments on "What's the time?"

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (11:14) : 

Amazing Ham, i don't remember seeing this at all, must have walked around with my eyes down.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile