Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hope for peace



Looking for something to mark the news from Ireland, I thought of this piece of graffiti, in the passage just opposite the last Banksy I posted.

I remember London being torn apart by the troubles. It's good that it's over.

posted by Ham at 00:59 -- Comments here: 6

Comments on "Hope for peace"

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (09:08) : 

I like the textures in this photo along with the artwork of course.

It was most interesting to read of the man who, having died, is now turned into a diamond. I think it's a very good idea actually. However, i really don't think it is the link you intended, Ham!

 

Blogger Ham said ... (09:19) : 

problem? what problem? ;-)

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (11:31) : 

;)

 

Blogger Olive said ... (18:12) : 

I love meaningful graffiti.
The other day I saw one on a wall that said "I love you Mom".

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (19:46) : 

Oh i'm very touched by that, Olive.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:03) : 

Are you sure the last is a Banksy?

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile