Sunday, April 29, 2007

It takes all sorts

 

If you saw this sign on a pub, it might not be your first choice of venue. That is, unles you were a Goth, in which case you might get quite excited. This is the sign outside the Devonshire Arms, Camden - "London's Gothic Watering Hole". It takes all sorts, and I have to tell you I'm pleased about that.

posted by Ham at 00:01 -- Comments here: 8

Comments on "It takes all sorts"

 

Blogger Olive said ... (03:34) : 

That's awsome! (a little scary, maybe)
I LOVE Camden. Hope you post more pictures from there!

 

Blogger Angel said ... (13:42) : 

I went past here the other week! Camden is every so slightly alternative!

Love your blog Ham!

 

Blogger SNAKE said ... (15:54) : 

good pics!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (16:40) : 

Well you can see why my eldest likes Camden so much...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (20:27) : 

The Devonshire is a great pub but they only let you in up til 6pm if you look 'normal'. It's a favourite for me when doing a Cmaden pub crawl

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (20:55) : 

I quite like the Goth image. The black, the make up, the long coats, yes i do!

 

Blogger Dsole said ... (11:42) : 

Oh what an amazing paint!

 

Blogger GaĆ«lle said ... (11:11) : 

I love Camden too and I won't hesitate to stop at the Devonshire Arms next time I come to London.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile