Saturday, April 21, 2007

Man's best friend



After Snowy two days ago, I bumped into this very British dog and had to include her. Todays links are to a list of reasons why dogs are better than men or women.

posted by Ham at 00:55 -- Comments here: 6

Comments on "Man's best friend"

 

Blogger CaBaCuRl said ... (03:18) : 

What a gorgeous pose.

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (10:11) : 

Great dog very funny links.

One to add to the men thing: Dogs don't lie.

 

Blogger Dsole said ... (17:05) : 

interesting links!
But I think it would be not very well seen if i have a relationship with a cute dog... but that's a really complete list! ;)

 

Blogger Z said ... (17:59) : 

While I ponder whether or not I want to click on the links, let me ask you why it is that your blog is not listed in the up-to-date static html CDPB list. I noticed it some time ago, but haven't had the time to follow up until now.

 

Blogger Gerald (Ackworth born) said ... (19:01) : 

love the dog

those jokes are old but then so am I

 

Blogger Yanuarie said ... (03:18) : 

dog is human best friend and never lie ...

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile