Tuesday, April 17, 2007

More in the Poetry Cafe



When I visited the Poetry Cafe, I wandered downstairs and found there was going to be a talk about Iran - that sort of thing that often happens here. Tara Jaff was just unpacking her harp, and was kind enough to let me take a photo.As I was doing that, she couldn't help her fingers playing a tune, making me whish I could have stayed. You can hear some of her music and find out about her here.

posted by Ham at 00:08 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "More in the Poetry Cafe"

 

Blogger CaBaCuRl said ... (00:11) : 

Love the colours and light in your photo. I visit you every day for a bit of a London fix! There...now I've told you!

 

Blogger Olive said ... (01:14) : 

Great photo Ham!
I think I should tell that I have started a favourites folder with links to a number of great places you have shown on your blog (so I can visit them on my next trip to London) and I just added the Poetry Cafe to it!

 

Blogger Jing said ... (02:49) : 

nice...about music, its so nice to know more.
and very nice angle, imaginational...

jing
shanghai daily photo

 

Blogger Sally said ... (06:44) : 

I love it when serendipitous moments like that happen!

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (12:51) : 

I can almost hear it just looking at this great shot!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile