Saturday, April 07, 2007

A Norfolk Holiday Cottage Story



I'm back briefly, I've been away to north Norfolk for a few days, we rented a norfolk holiday cottage that turned out to be entirely excellent.

Just as much a find was this pub with its own micro brewery a mile up the road, worth a detour for! The pumps you see all serve own-made beer.

Some of you may be saying, "How come this photo is on a London blog?" First of all, why not? But there is a (admitedly tenuous connection) with London, which you will find out tomorrow. I'll fill you in on some of the detials when I have the time.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "A Norfolk Holiday Cottage Story"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (09:12) : 

Welcome home!

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (11:39) : 

mmm lovely. I will bear this place in mind.
Welcome home and glad you had a bootiful time (sorry had to be done). You missed my Cheltenham party though. You were conspicuous by your absence.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (19:08) : 

Nice place...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (15:45) : 

Mmmm ... real ale!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile