Monday, April 23, 2007

Still life with Painting, Bureau and Marathon



Sadly, I came off my trusty steed last week and damaged my knee, which meant I couldn't get to the marathon this year, as I did last year. So here is the more sedentry way of following the Marathon.

I'd really like to congratulate all of the 36,000 (!!!) who put themselves through hell to run 26 miles and raise astonishing amounts for charities.

I'm sure others will report on the London Marathon this year, so here are two other marathon links.

posted by Ham at 00:21 -- Comments here: 7

Comments on "Still life with Painting, Bureau and Marathon"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (08:12) : 

Heh, heh...excellent.

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (10:02) : 

I watched it with equal physical exertion Ham. Well done to all those yes. Best wishes for your knee and i LOVE your bureau.

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (10:39) : 

Mornington results are now in.

 

Blogger Mandi said ... (12:27) : 

Great shot. Y be in it when you can watch it from home ;-) BTW how come you know Hebrew? Have a good week.

 

Blogger Olive said ... (13:07) : 

Hope your knee gets better soon.
This is how I usually enjoy the marathon... I ran 5K once for a charity, and that pretty much put me out for three days... So that was the end of that. I have A LOT of respect for the people who do this kinda thing.
ps. Congrads to Martin Lel!

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (14:53) : 

Sadly, one of the runners who collapsed at the end, has died today. He was 22, I just heard. How awful.

 

Blogger Chuckeroon said ... (16:36) : 

Get well soon. (fine spaghetti behind the TV...must be a prize winning configuration ;-))

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile