Monday, May 28, 2007

All the fun of the fair

Shot with Olympus E500

It's May Bank Holiday, and it's chucking it down with rain. Which makes me thankful that I went to Paradise Gardens yesterday, just as the rain arrived. I feel sorry for all those who put so much effort into the event, the weather this year has been so foul. To do the event justice, I'd have to write pages on what was there and just why it felt so friendly. Skip over to the Diamond Geezer if you want to read up on Carter's Steam Fair. I was there last year, and it rained, too. Here is the "also ran" photo from the day.

See where: London Daily Photo Map

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "All the fun of the fair"

 

Blogger Olive said ... (02:00) : 

Didn't know this existed, thanks ham. I'm gonna try to be in London at this time sometime to see it first hand. It looks pretty cool!

 

Blogger GaĆ«lle said ... (11:35) : 

I didn't know about Paradise Garden either. This merry-go-round is beautiful!

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (20:33) : 

I sooo want a ride.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile