Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Black Truffle


I reckon I can hear the slavering: "Chocolate, chocolate!" from here. Well tough. This isn't a chocolate shop, it is a boutique operated by a school of "Fashion and Accessory Design", in Warren Street. As you may expect, the contents are just that little bit different from the run of the mill. Just the sort of place that is right at home in London. You can see some of the inside here. I liked the door.

posted by Ham at 00:14 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "The Black Truffle"

 

Blogger Olive said ... (02:20) : 

Is this place new Ham?
I know EXACTLY where it is (I pretty much lived in regents park for a month), but I don't think I have ever seen this place!
Definitely like the pig though.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (08:08) : 

Places that look like they sell chocolate but actually don't are an absolute disgrace!

I bet the pig was dissappointed too when it found neither chocolate or fungi!

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (09:09) : 

You're right, i wanted chocolate. Love the huge bags though! What an interesting place and yes the door's fun.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (09:28) : 

Great pig. Looks like he managed to get some truffles even if the rest of us will not get chocolate. I bet the prices are not so nice, though. Sigh.

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (13:23) : 

May i sombre the mood just for a minute; i wanted to say i have posted a pic today of abducted UK girl Madeleine in the hope that the more people who see her, the more chance she may be spotted somewhere in the world and found safe and well. I'd be grateful if you would all pop over to my Cheltenham blog so that her little face is on your mind. Just in case! Thank you Ham.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile