Pink Ribbon

Friday, June 29, 2007

Shaggy dog story

Shot with Olympus E500
The Vanguard building is on the A40 into London, and for years had an aircraft perched on top. Now, there's a huge inflatable dog. It says on it "Dogs trust Harefield" but I know dogs will trust anyone who gives them a biscuit.

Oh, alright. Harefield is a re-homing centre. Here is the gallery of their dogs needing homes.

See where: London Daily Photo Map

posted by Ham at 23:34 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Shaggy dog story"

 

Blogger lynn said ... (13:54) : 

Pssst! Pop over to Paris, i see tomorrow's shot calling you Ham! London today i believe?

Like the doggies..

 

Blogger Red Lippy said ... (18:35) : 

Something makes me want to see that dog fly away in the wind...just to see what it would look like!

 

Blogger Lunar Chick said ... (23:33) : 

I remember that jet, it was an old type. I used to live in Greenford and when I used to go to school in the morning I'd always see it. I can't believe they've taken it down... even though it didn't really play and intricate part of my life.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile