Friday, June 29, 2007

Shaggy dog story

Shot with Olympus E500
The Vanguard building is on the A40 into London, and for years had an aircraft perched on top. Now, there's a huge inflatable dog. It says on it "Dogs trust Harefield" but I know dogs will trust anyone who gives them a biscuit.

Oh, alright. Harefield is a re-homing centre. Here is the gallery of their dogs needing homes.

See where: London Daily Photo Map

posted by Ham at 23:34 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Shaggy dog story"

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (13:54) : 

Pssst! Pop over to Paris, i see tomorrow's shot calling you Ham! London today i believe?

Like the doggies..

 

Blogger Red Lippy said ... (18:35) : 

Something makes me want to see that dog fly away in the wind...just to see what it would look like!

 

Blogger Lunar Chick said ... (23:33) : 

I remember that jet, it was an old type. I used to live in Greenford and when I used to go to school in the morning I'd always see it. I can't believe they've taken it down... even though it didn't really play and intricate part of my life.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile