Friday, July 20, 2007

Heart of glass

Shot with Olympus E500
This glass sculpture is just behind Bressenden Place in Victoria, and is a pile of glass plates pushed about.

Sometimes, I look at modern art and think, yes that's good, sometimes I can't understand it and once in a while I have a minor insight. Look at that at see if you can recall the simple pleasure as a child, twisting a pile like that, or maybe fanning a pile of paper.

I'm away on holiday for a week, have a good time in my absence. Posting continues thanks to the archives and Eric.

posted by Ham at 00:27 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Heart of glass"

 

Blogger jonemo said ... (05:30) : 

There are more of similar sculptures near the Paddington Basin (close to Pread Street Tesco).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (09:52) : 

This is indeed a nice one.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile