Monday, July 16, 2007

Looking for lunch?



If you are at a loose end for lunch, why not try Brindisa, possibly the most authentic tapas you will find in London (don't expect Spanish prices, though). Mrs Ham & I had occasion to eat here recently and it was a very pleasnat experience.

I'm away on holiday for a week, have a good time in my absence. Posting continues thanks to the archives and Eric.

posted by Ham at 00:25 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Looking for lunch?"

 

Blogger Helen said ... (18:04) : 

That is an amazing photo - it is very hard to snap food so it looks appetizing. And I completely agree about Brindisi (if you can get in, which is not easy most times).

 

Blogger travelphilippines said ... (20:27) : 

i just visit the turkey daily blog and whats in there was a picture of a food and here again food.. its 3:30 am here got no food to eat.. sad sad

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13:07) : 

That looks pretty damn good to me... Amazing colour range.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile