Tuesday, August 07, 2007

How green is your car?

Shot with Olympus E500
As green as this? I doubt it.

Still at the London Village Fete, Innocent, the sponsors of the fete wanted to demonstrate their green credentials and who can blame them. Their photos here

posted by Ham at 00:40 -- Comments here: 7

Comments on "How green is your car?"

 

Blogger Ioanna said ... (07:28) : 

Hey, I like this car very much. Can they make my own car like this? And I promiss I'll drink their innocent drinks twice a day!

 

Blogger Chuckeroon said ... (10:55) : 

I've this endearing wooly (grassy) monster in the flesh...I recall that in the flesh it looks even more fun than it does in the photo...quite arresting.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (16:58) : 

haha... good shot.
it sure is green!

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (19:22) : 

Right now, ANY car looks good to me!

 

Blogger Ham said ... (00:49) : 

Lynn.... hope it gets better soon!

 

Blogger Ann (MobayDP) said ... (16:24) : 

Nope...my car is most definitely not this green :) What fun though :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (23:01) : 

Have you seen the grass lion we have in Nottingham now?

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile