Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Thin Blue Line....

Shot with Olympus E500
...of earplugs..... Hear no evil?

All the police at Notting Hill Gate Carnival had been issued with these blue earplugs. This officer had a great attitude and sense of fun, so I hope he doesn't mind this picture. You may need to look more closely, or at the larger image, to understand what I'm talking about or maybe it's just me that found it mildly amusing. Did I mention the music was VERY loud?

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "The Thin Blue Line...."

 

Blogger Chuckeroon said ... (07:59) : 

No doubt Health and Safety insisted that officers be given, and wear (!) ear plugs ;-)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (23:34) : 

Perhaps he was listening to Inspector Morse on his MP3 player.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile