Wednesday, August 29, 2007

You see strange things on the London Tube

Shot with Olympus E500
It's my party, or at least, it's my baloon. The tube is a fascinating place to be as thousands of people step on, meet for the possibly the only time in their lives and step off again. I rarely use the tube, preferring to commute by bike, but iot is part of London's soul. The best place to catch the spirit of the tube is Annie Mole's blog, Going Underground

posted by Ham at 00:31 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "You see strange things on the London Tube"

 

Blogger Randy said ... (03:48) : 

Great shot! I have started my new blog in my new city. If you get the chance stop by and check us out in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (23:39) : 

The London Underground is fascinating. All the different styles of architecture, the typeface, the logo and of course the map.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile