Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sketch a Wall in Warmrain



Shot with Olympus E510

Give the wall a single coat,will you? When I came across this, I had no idea why there were so many coats hanging outside, so I thought I would try to confuse you a little with my title.

I still don't know quite why it was there, but it appears that a rather creative London design company, warmrain were doing a .... thing .... at Sketch, the gallery/bistro in Conduit Street. (I think both their websites are rather fun, by the way).

That's it, really. If I find out what it was, I'll let you know. Unfortunately, it has disapeared now, but it was rather fun while it lasted.

posted by Ham at 00:33 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "Sketch a Wall in Warmrain"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (08:26) : 

I wonder if they were drip dry?

 

Blogger duopastorale said ... (11:33) : 

That looks great! We need more of that sort of thing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:11) : 

I went to the sketch link and the egg just kept going round. I waited and assumed that was it and then left.

I have not seen anything quite like this before. It is amazing what creative minds come up with.

 

Blogger Ham said ... (12:25) : 

Ah yes. You have to click it a couple of times to "crack" the egg.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (15:18) : 

Nice! Shame it has gone. I would have loved to take a photo that!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile