Monday, October 29, 2007

Damp Diwali

Shot with Olympus E510
This Sunday, Trafalgar Square was given over to Diwali celebrations, but Diwali isn't until Novemebr the 9th. Have I missed something?

Oh yes, it was wet, too, the sea of umbrellas says it all.

posted by Ham at 00:42 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Damp Diwali"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (07:55) : 

Well, if the Christmas decorations can start filling our shops in September I don't see why Trafalgar Square can't have Diwali a couple of weeks early.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (06:59) : 

I think it's next week. It's a public holiday here in Singapore for that, and I am planning to take a long weekend for that! :-p

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile