Wednesday, October 03, 2007

London's Morning - No.6

Shot with Olympus E510
Morning is here, like damp fire. Ghosts could drift easy now. Light is here, another night is survived. In a short while, the bustle will begin and few if any will consider the drama played out each morning. Hope is here.


----

A few days ago, I got up at five o'clock on Saturday morning to take photos of the London skyline as the sun came up. As I am on holiday for the next week, I thought I'd show them to you, a subtly different one each day.

The morning is a fantastic time in London, the day is fresh and full of hope. You watch the quality of light change by the second.

I hope you enjoy these pictures, don't forget as with any of them, you have to click to see the larger picture as intended. I may be able to log in, but I'll see you all on the 4th.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "London's Morning - No.6"

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (05:34) : 

I really like this series Ham. I find mornings in any town or city are the best. The air is fresh, less people, quiet, and refreshing to start a new day.

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (16:05) : 

I do too... very romantic. Mmm i used to love walking round there. Great idea for a series you ole slushpup you.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (08:31) : 

Don't think I could get up at 5am for fun. I'm not a morning person, although I might be missing the best part of the day.

 

Blogger Ham said ... (12:14) : 

Thanks all. Just seemed like a nice sequence while I was away, rather like a test card.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile