Friday, October 19, 2007

Say it with chocolates

Shot with Olympus E510
This is where the queen comes to buy her choccies, and if you've ever tried them you wouldn't be surprised - especially their drinking chocolate. WARNING: Visiting their website will add two inches to your waistline.

I rather liked the idea of being able to write out a message in chocolates - the possibilities are endless.

I am away on holiday so will be unable to respond until the 27th October. Usual magic keeps things appearing each day.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Say it with chocolates"

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (23:18) : 

oooh goodness what are you doing to me Ham? Beautiful crystal now chocs? Yum! They look gorgeous don't they; the box reminds me of some i had from Fortnums years ago - also where the Queen goes lol - ah those were the days...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (09:58) : 

.....not sure the Queen's choice of choc really sells it for me.... leaving aside my republicanism is she really a chocoholic? Personally, I think chocolate, like my other edible passion cheese, is best served as it is without anything stuffed inside it.

 

Blogger Cinderelen said ... (14:52) : 

Yammy chocolates hehe

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile