Saturday, November 10, 2007

Diwali 2007

Shot with Olympus E510
I went out looking for something to mark the festival of Diwali,and came back with a photo of these festive sweets: Barfi, Halva, Kulfi and Gulab Jamun.Thanks to Royal Sweets of High Street North, East Ham for letting me take the photos. Namaste to all my Indian readers (did I get that right?)

The "Find Things" competition on Friday is still running until Monday, when changes come to this blog.

posted by Ham at 00:37 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "Diwali 2007"

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (00:44) : 

Mmm don't they look delicious. I've never tried any of them.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (08:32) : 

Reminds me of how I miss a colleague who used to work with me and always bring in plate loads of home-made treats for the whole lab at Diwali.....very sweet to my taste but this picture has me salivating.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (13:20) : 

Yes, Namaste is good - Happy Dewali to you.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (15:04) : 

Yum ! Yum !

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile