Saturday, November 03, 2007

Take a wrong turning

Shot with Olympus E510
Take a wrong turning in London and you never know where you might end up. I was looking for an address near Smithfield when I wandered into a dead end alley, which took on an alice-in-wonderland feel - I won't describe any more in case you want to make the visit yourself (although it has to be during working hours or the courtyard is closed off). Turned out that I have found the offices of The Partners, the design consultancy that came up with the Grand Tour.

See where on London Daily Photo Map

posted by Ham at 00:03 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "Take a wrong turning"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (08:12) : 

Excellent find.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:06) : 

I went to the link and saw some things that are almost beyond my comprehension. I would, I guess, have to know more about the place to better understand what I was looking at and why. Still, I like the photos they displayed.

Your photo reminds me of one of those crime scene pictures showing where the victim laid.

 

Blogger Cinderelen said ... (11:49) : 

Oldmanlincoln I was ready to tell that but you told first!

When I saw the photo I thought "Like, OMG, who died? " Thank God, it has nothing to do with a crime hehe...

Have a nice day Ham :)

^^

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (18:21) : 

Does that mean if clients don't use the designers, they get bumped off!

 

Blogger Saline County, Arkansas Photos said ... (16:22) : 

Funny.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile