Thursday, December 06, 2007

Bear with me while I explain...

Shot with Olympus E510
Two days ago, this year's Turner Prize was awarded to Mark Wallinger, for a reproduction of Brian Haw's one man protest against the war in Iraq. One of his previous works was Sleeper, where he was filmed in an empty Berlin gallery - in a bear suit. So he decided to put in an appearance at the Tate Modern, I happened to be passing by at just the right moment.

I had difficulty selecting the picture to show you, this was the winner but this could have been the best had it been sharper and this is the funniest.

posted by Ham at 01:49 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Bear with me while I explain..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (07:55) : 

Not anonymous actually.....NiC says:

Are there any of him interacting with the giant crack?

That would be a real coup....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:28) : 

It is a nice shot and funny.

 

Blogger Ham said ... (11:59) : 

Nic - fear not - Haloscan is arriving tomorrow, I've had it up to somewhere with Blogger comments. Oh. The Crack. Funny you should mention that.

OML - thanks! thought you might appreciate the wildlife. (BTW, for anyone that hasn't visited Old Man Lincoln's sites.... have a click over!)

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile